Department: Production Administration
Reports to: Election Services Lead
The Election Services Representative is an onsite position at our Albany, NY facility. It acts as a liaison between clients and internal Fort Orange Press teams (i.e., Estimating, Sales, Prepress, Production, Shipping, etc.). The primary focus is gathering election details, and artwork from numerous clients across the United States while coordinating all aspects of day-to-day processes to ensure a successful election cycle.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and thrive in a high-pressure environment. Providing timely solutions for clients’ ever-evolving needs while building/maintaining quality relationships. Identifying new business opportunities within assigned accounts.
This role is a brand ambassador to both current and prospective clients and requires an energetic personality, the ability to multitask, manage multiple clients and elections at the same time and serves as the internal client advocate.
- Act as the liaison between the client and production while managing all phases of the job specifications and requirements from onboarding to mailing.
- Manage client communication to develop strong, long-term relationships through appropriate and timely contact, issue resolution, and achieve the highest client satisfaction.
- Manage daily communication and all details pertaining to assigned client accounts.
- Prompt response to client needs outside of standard business hours.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings with clients and production teams to review specific needs and the evolving status of the jobs.
- Attend and participate in daily production meetings.
- Attend and participate in weekly internal election team meetings.
- Create and update job tickets using specialized software.
- Maintain accurate client information within internal software systems.
- Ensure materials have been approved, ordered, and received (envelopes, inserts, stickers, etc.).
- Generate, track, and handle multiple project timelines to meet various legally required deadlines.
Above Average Skills/Competencies
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Quickly troubleshoot issues that arise
- Determine solutions to complete tasks on time and budget
- Confidently communicate details back to the client
- Function in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Office 365 and general office technologies.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Resilient and tenacious with a tendency to persevere.
- Above-par verbal and written communication skills, both internal and external.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working independently with minimal oversight as needed.
- Able to work within a team environment and collaborate on solutions.
- Dependable and willing to commit to long daily and frequent weekend hours as required.
- High-level initiative and drive with commitment to on-time completion of day-to-day tasks.
- 2+ years’ experience working with high needs clients.
- Election, Mailing and/or Print knowledge is a plus.
- Full-time, On-site
- $23.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Full major Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with matching plan
- Vacation, paid time off and paid sick time
- Job training and opportunity for advancement