Department: Production Administration
Reports to: Client Satisfaction Lead
Fort Orange Press seeks experienced Client Satisfaction Representatives (CSR) with strong organization, time management, exceptional communication and writing skills, and computer skills to maintain relationships and manage client projects. CSR is the direct contact between clients and all internal departments of the company. It requires individuals who can multitask, work well under tight deadlines and remain optimistic as they troubleshoot issues and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment. To succeed in this position, candidates should be energetic, smart, quick-thinking, conscientious, and able to put client service first. Previous experience in a client support role is required. Previous experience in the print and mail industry is preferred.
- Provide outstanding client service to maintain (and grow) client relationships
- Manage client projects from intake to billing using direct communication with clients and as liaison with all the company’s internal (and external) departments.
- Communicate with clients via phone and email to ascertain project requirements, gather information, and ensure a complete understanding of project needs.
- Respond to clients via email and phone promptly.
- Keep clients apprised of delivery dates and manage their expectations.
- Understand all printing and mailing terms, processes, and specifications (training will be provided).
- Be confident directing and guiding the client through options and questions they may have throughout the process.
- Learn & master the usage of the company’s ePace Management Information System (MIS).
- Capture all client needs via ePace MIS system (training will be provided) and create accurate and thorough job tickets for all departments to follow.
- Work with all stakeholders to provide a positive solution, including sales, estimating, scheduling, procurement, suppliers, production, printing, mailing, and shipping departments.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise and communicate successfully between client and internal (and external) departments to keep projects moving – on time and within budget.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Full major Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with matching plan
- Vacation, paid time off and paid sick time
- Job training and opportunity for advancement