Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Sales Director
Fort Orange Press is seeking an experienced senior sales executive to develop relationships, close deals and drive revenue with clients for the company. The candidate should be well versed in all printing and mailing techniques, including the value of variable printing to support clients’ marketing goals. The role requires an experienced print or direct mail salesperson with strong written and verbal communication skills and computer savvy. The sales department works closely with the marketing department to communicate the company brand and generate qualified leads. The senior sales executive must be a team player who takes pride and ownership in client development and service. The candidate should have a proven track record in sales and marketing and be goal-oriented, energetic, intelligent, resourceful, and willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certification is a plus.
- Proven sales and marketing success.
- Knowledge of all print and mail products and services including the value and benefit of variable data printing and mailing.
- Solid ability to consultative sell and close deals.
- Negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Practical written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm for success.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, including CRM software.
- Be proficient and confident in all areas of Microsoft Office and Teams products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Manage sales strategy, execution, and results for various industries.
- Setting and meeting sales revenue targets.
- Understand and embrace the company’s brand value, products and services.
- Work with the marketing team to generate and follow up with leads.
- Represent the organization at sales conferences and tradeshows.
- Drive business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Expand business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their industry position, and researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products and services by establishing contact, developing relationships with prospects, and recommending solutions.
- Maintain client relationships by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; and recommend profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and other content, establishing personal networks, benchmarking best practices, and participating in professional and industry organizations.
- Potential to grow, build, manage and mentor a team.